Frequently asked questions
1. Are the listed prices per person or per vehicle?
All the prices are per vehicle, never per person.
2. How to make a booking for my ride?
You fill form for and you send us. We will contact you, and send you invoice for paymnet. . If you have any problem with booking process, please contact us via contact form or email email@example.com
3. Must all bookings be made in advance?
4. Which method of payment can I use?
You can choose between two online payment services: PayPal or bank transfer, depending which way you want to make the payment. If you like to pay by credit card, you can use PayPal or if you want to pay via bank transfer/in cash we can send you the invoice.
5. What if I lose my voucher?
If you lose your voucher, please contact us on our e-mail and we will resend you a new one.
6. How can I get a receipt for my transfer?
You will get your receipt on your email.
7. Can I book an excursion (online)?
Of course. You can book some of our regular tours or we can make a private tour with your own unique itinerary.
8. What are the advantages of our transfers comparing with a public transportation?
If you choose our transfers the driver will wait for you at the arrival gates on the airport or at your reception, you will immediately be ready to start your journey without any stopping. It is much faster, easier, comfortable. You can be stress free and come to the desired destination without any problems or surprises.
9. What if my flight is late?
Our transfers team is monitoring flights schedule all the time, so you can be sure that your driver will wait for you till your plane lands.
10. Do I need to pay extra if the driver is waiting for me because of delayed flight?
We don’t charge extra for waiting in the cases like this.
11. Which type of vehicle can I choose?
In our fleet there are regular cars for 1-3 persons and vans for 4 or more persons.
12. What if we need a child seat?
If your transfer includes a child or children, please inform us earlier so we can prepare child seat or more of them for your transfer.
13. Who will meet me at the airport?
Our driver will be at the airport. He will wait for you in front of arrival gates, with your name prominently displayed on our board. He will also help you with your lagguage.
14. What if I can't find my driver at the airport?
If you can’t find your driver, please contact us on +385 91 48 48 401.
15. Do I need to pay some extra fee for my luggage?
No. Luggage is included in our listed prices. Please just inform us if you have really a lot of luggage so we can prepare adequate vehicle.
16. Do I have insurance during the transfer?
You and your luggage are insured during your transfer but we recommend that you have an extra insurance for the entire trip.
17. What happens if I need to cancel my reservation?
If you have to cancel a reservation, we advise you to read our terms and conditions. In the subheading “cancellation policy” is the procedure for cancellation. Please note that may be charged part or the total booking amount, depending on the notice period.
18. Is smoking allowed during the ride?
In our vehicles smoking is not allowed.
19. Can I take a pet with me?
It is possible to arrange a transfer with pets but only if the pets are properly placed in the travel boxes.
20. Are the tips included?
No. The tips are completely up to you.
21. I can't find an answer to my question. What to do?
If you can’t find an answer to your question please contact us via contact form or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to reply as soon as possible.